With this blog, I hope to share all the different things I am passionate about from fashion, baking, singing as well as activism. I am hoping it will serve as a place where people can feel inspired, encouraged and loved.
Learn A Little More About Me!
- I'm a theatre kid who loves all things Broadway!
- When I got to high school, I really wanted to focus on music, performing, and writing so I started homeschooling.
- My older brother Kent and my younger brother Paul are my BFFs.
- There are always a TON of kids in our house!
- Cooking is my family's love language! We get in the kitchen, turn on some of our Motown favorites and get to grilling chicken wings, making homemade mango salsa, and baking delicious desserts.
- My Mom and I are super close. She is not only my Mom but she is my manager, stylist, counselor, encourager, teacher, and best friend.
- I volunteer at River Tree Academy in Como, where I work with the most amazing four year olds twice, a week. I have also spent the last three years working with my friends at the Net. The Net focuses on relationship building to help bring an end to human trafficking, poverty, and homelessness in Fort Worth. The Net’s message to girls is that “girls are not for sale”. I hope to educate others that we each have to play our part to end this modern-day slavery.
family is everything
Glitter is my favorite color